ACCOUNT MANAGER position
Element 6 in Barrie is searching for a self-motivated, energetic and experienced Account Manager/Sales Rep who has an established background in web services, marketing & sales.
a. job details
The account manager role is a full-time sales position.
We are looking for experienced, highly professional, self-directed team members with a sales background, who knows website technology and who brings an existing book of business.
- Bring in new client leads and follow a ‘client-first’ approach
- Work collaboratively with clients & businesses to support their website and marketing needs
- Document all projects and orders through the Element 6 workflow management software
- Work closely with the design team and other team members to provide a streamlined suite of web development and marketing services
- Support social media initiatives
- Attend conferences, trade shows and other events as needed
- Be results driven with a competitive attitude
- Must have own vehicle and a valid driver’s license
This is an excellent opportunity for career advancement – within a supportive, fun work environment with competitive commission = unlimited earning potential.
- 4+ years sales experience in web development and/or marketing initiatives
- Able to work independently on client projects in a collaborative team environment
- Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Communicate professionally at all times - both in writing and in person
- Be computer literate & internet savvy - must be confident in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (experience with Slack & Asana added bonus)